Frequently Asked Questions:
- What ingredients do you use in your self care products?
- All of our ingredients are responsibly sourced. Our products only use the highest quality ingredients in everything we make. We pride ourselves on using only the most natural ingredients when possible that are vegan and animal cruelty free. Our handcrafted soaps do not contain any toxic chemicals or by-products from animals that were harmed.
- How do I store your soaps so they don’t become ruined?
- Our soaps do not use harmful chemicals to keep the soap binded, many of our natural soap has been ruined when left in a puddle of water on the side of the tub. To get the most out of your natural soap, place it on a well draining appliance such as our hand cut pine soap tray.
- Is your soap safe to use if I have allergies?
- If you have allergies, please note that our soap may contain nut oils and butters, please review the ingredients carefully. Our soap cleans the outside of your skin however it should not be used to clean the inside of your skin or your eyeballs. Soap bars containing exfoliates should be used with caution.
- Why did your self care products arrive in a different package than your fitness and/or technology products?
- Our self care products are handcrafted in a special facility and are shipped from a different location then most of our other products.
- What if I don’t like a product?
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied please email us at email@example.com, we will gladly exchange your product or issue a store gift card in the amount purchased.
- We simply ask that you contact us with your feedback. Your honest, insight is very important to us! How can we grow and improve without it?
- Contact us - if you would like to inquire about how to request an exchange or store credit.